Home Forums Steem Monsters Strategy

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Discuss Steemmonsters strategy here.

admin
    Keymaster

4 STEEMMONSTER STRATEGY KEYS!

1. Format- Monsters Lose All Abilities
    I have not seen any build stronger than peaceful giant followed by magic monsters with the water summoner

2. Format- All ranged and magic have the snipe ability.
    If the battle allows enough mana to protect your fire demon and elemental phoenix these creatures have some great synergy because they can hit three targets with their blast effect.

3. Attacking with a focus of sneak or snipe can be effective offensively(more than one creature with ability) and especially if you can estimate/guess that your opponent will be weak in the middle(snipe) or back(sneak)

4. If you’re using life, the magic reflecting/shielding paladin is a real MONSTER or if you’re using death the haunted spirit with self heal and magic reflect is another big player

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  admin.

admin
    Keymaster

Divine Sorcerer

Dated 1/9/2019

Divine Sorceress at level 5 has more life and does less magic damage compared to level 6

Level 5 Stats 2 Magic 2 Speed 0 Armor 4 Life
    Level 6 Stats 3 Magic 2 Speed 0 Armor 3 Life

So when dealing with magic reflect you may want to plan on it and only take 1 damage in magic reflect damage instead of 2
    Or maybe you need the offensive power of 3 magic damage

Solution: Carry a level 5 gold one and a level 6 regular one so you have the option of choosing.

admin
    Keymaster

This is a big deck for the 15 mana format, use selenia with

haunted spirit, spider, twisted jester

khan.dayyanz suggests that selenia frost giant, crust king, pirate archer can beat it 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  admin.

everydaycoach
    Participant

Any suggestions on how to use this friend:-) Lord Arianthus?

admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for participating! My first thoughts are to use him in a large mana battle and heal him with divine healer, wood nymph, or spirit of forest. I can also see him as a snipe blocker he should draw their fire. Until I have a battle tested use for him I don’t want to give a specific line up to use 🙂

Lord Arianthus

admin
    Keymaster

Format: All magic attacks hit armor first

This actually might be a good time to use magic against your opponent, especially if he doesn’t expect it
    The thing I like about blue here using crustacean king to armor everyone is you don’t get hurt so badly with magic reflect

Now if your opponent knows your gonna play this way, he can use magic reflect and heavily armor himself
    something like frozen soldier or white summoner with defender of peace for more armor and of course using silvershield paladin upfront or Lord A

crustacean king steemmonsters

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.